Scouting ReportEVALUATED 22/07/2021
16U Sioux Falls Power vs. Shattuck St. Mary's
One of the more prominent players the entire game was 2005 born Jayden Perron; he was elusive the entire game. When he was carrying the puck, his agility allowed him to sift through defenders and create odd-man rushes. When Perron attacked off the rush, he had good awareness of what to do with the puck, and seldomly made careless turnovers. All these factors combined are what helped Perron score the game winning goal in overtime to give his team the 3-2 win. Today Perron displayed he is capable of making a fancy move, but also understands the importance of the simple play. Perron was a second round pick at the 2020 WHL draft and recently signed a tender with the USHL's Chicago Steel.
- League:USHL \
- Season:2022-23 \
- Games:28 \
- All data is in percentile form. If a player rating is 90, this means he is better than 90% of all players of the same position (forward or defense) in this stat in his specific league.
- Unless otherwise stated, all data is at 5 on 5 per 60 minute rates.
- Ratings for offense, defense and transition include more stats than listed on this player card.
- All data courtesy of In Stat.
COMMITTED: North Dakota 01/08/2021
SIGNED: Chicago Steel 17/12/2020
- NCAA Confirmed 100%
- North Dakota Confirmed 100%
- 2021 01/09/2021 Chicago Steel Sign Jayden Perron
- 2021 01/08/2021 Jayden Perron Commits To North Dakota
- 2021 17/12/2020 Chicago Steel Draft Jayden Perron
- 2020 22/04/2020 Portland Winterhawks Draft Jayden Perron