Scouting ReportEVALUATED 22/07/2021
Anaheim Jr Ducks vs. Honey Baked
Although there were very little high danger scoring chances for either team, Owen Baker did what he could to generate as many as he could. Baker’s speed allowed him to get around defenseman and cut to the inside foiling the idea of “keep forwards to the outside”. Baker handled the puck with confidence as he had his head up the entire game and scanned the ice allowing him to make the best possible decision for his next move. Aside from simply fast hands, Baker had overall good puck control; being able to settle rolling pucks and retrieve mediocre passes with ease allowed him to transition to offensive more efficiently.
- League:USHL \
- Season:2022-23 \
- Games:28 \
- All data is in percentile form. If a player rating is 90, this means he is better than 90% of all players of the same position (forward or defense) in this stat in his specific league.
- Unless otherwise stated, all data is at 5 on 5 per 60 minute rates.
- Ratings for offense, defense and transition include more stats than listed on this player card.
- All data courtesy of In Stat.
COMMITTED: Michigan State 02/08/2020
SIGNED: Waterloo Black Hawks 01/09/2021
- NCAA Confirmed 100%
- Michigan State Confirmed 100%
- 2021 01/09/2021 Waterloo Black Hawks Sign Owen Baker
- 2021 02/08/2020 Owen Baker Commits to Michigan State
- 2020 21/05/2020 Waterloo Black Hawks Draft Owen Baker
- 2020 06/04/2020 Saginaw Spirit Draft Owen Baker